Find a consultant
Dr Simone Speggiorin
Consultant paediatric and congenital cardiac surgeon
Mr Simone Speggiorin is a congenital and paediatric cardiac surgeon who is interested in the application of 3D and 4D virtual surgery and performing surgery in developing countries.
Simone performs the full range of congenital heart procedures from neonatal age to adulthood.
- Application of 3D and 4D virtual surgery in the repair of congenital heart malformations
- Repair of neonatal mitral valve anomalies
- Adult congenital heart malformations
- Performing heart surgery in developing countries
- 2003: Medical degree, University of Padua, Italy
- 2009: CCT in Cardiac Surgery, University of Padua, Italy
- 2009 – 2011: Subspeciality in paedaitric cardiothoracic and tracheal surgery, Great Ormond Street Hospital
Membership of professional bodies
- European Congenital heart Association