Our rheumatology consultants diagnose and treat rheumatological inflammatory conditions and children with musculoskeletal pain.
Our specialist rheumatology unit covers a wide area including south London, Kent, Surrey and Sussex.
We treat the following conditions:
- juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA)
- juvenile systemic lupus erythematosis (lupus)
- juvenile dermatomyositis
- mixed connective tissue disorders
- chronic non-bacterial osteomyelitis
- fever syndromes
Non-inflammatory musculoskeletal pain:
- biomechanical pain
- chronic sports injuries
- joint pain and other associations with hypermobile joints
- chronic musculoskeletal pain
- complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS)
- juvenile fibromyalgia and similar conditions
Our consultant rheumatologist, Dr Vinay Shivamurthy, treats private patients at Evelina London.
Please contact our private patients team to find out more.
T: 020 7188 5197