Guy’s and St Thomas’ private physiotherapy service is run by highly experienced and knowledgeable clinicians who lecture at King’s College London and are published internationally. Our service provides expert care in occupational health and wellbeing management, sports injury rehabilitation, and specialist services (including women’s health and paediatrics). With access to two hydrotherapy pools, gait analysis equipment and extra-corporeal shockwave devices, our team offers bespoke, evidence-based treatments to give you the best care.
Our experts specialise in managing sports-related injuries but are also specifically trained in occupational health, ergonomics and work-related problems. Their approach comes from years of practice and application within various and diverse fields from desk-based careers to active paramedic services.
Our aim is to support you in your recovery and to get you back to good health. We will work with you and tailor treatment options that suit your condition and personal goals.
The team covers a wide range of areas, from management of musculoskeletal pain and injuries through to hand therapy, Pilates, strength and rehabilitative conditioning, and hydrotherapy.
This multi-faceted service includes practised hands-on techniques and exercise prescription on a one-to-one basis. We also assist organisations by providing tailored occupational health solutions to reduce sickness absence and improve health and wellbeing of staff.
Our private physiotherapy service can offer you:
- highly experienced musculoskeletal clinicians with more than 10 years’ experience
- clinicians skilled in diagnosing your problem and managing your condition in the best way
- specialists in the field of occupational physiotherapy and work-related problems
- professional links with UK leading consultants located in London
- no waiting times and flexible clinic hours.
We treat a range of conditions:
- back and neck pain
- sports injuries
- work-related disorders
- repetitive strain
- women’s health issues (obstetrics and gynaecology)
- selected paediatric complaints via expert colleagues from the Evelina London Children’s Hospital (including juvenile idiopathic arthritis, hypermobility, obstetric brachial plexus palsy, development presentations).