Guy’s and St Thomas’ private physiotherapy service is run by a team of highly experienced and knowledgeable specialist musculoskeletal clinicians. Our service provides expert care in occupational health and wellbeing management, sports injury rehabilitation, and specialist services, including paediatrics. With access to two hydrotherapy pools, gait analysis equipment and extra-corporeal shockwave devices, our team offers bespoke, evidence-based treatments to give you the best care.
Through thorough assessment and diagnosis, our aim is to support you in your recovery, getting you back to good health, and help avoid your symptoms reoccurring. We will work with you and tailor treatment options that suit your condition and personal goals.
The team are highly skilled across a wide range of areas, from management of musculoskeletal and sporting pain and injuries, Pilates, manual therapy techniques, strength and rehabilitative conditioning, managing occupational health and work-related problems, acupuncture, and hydrotherapy. They also lecture regularly at King’s College London, have experience in research and are published internationally.
Our private physiotherapy service can offer you:
- Highly experienced musculoskeletal clinicians with more than 10 years’ experience
- Clinicians skilled in diagnosing your problem and managing your condition in the best way
- Tailored occupational health solutions for organisations, to reduce sickness absence and improve health and wellbeing of staff
- Minimal waiting times and flexible clinic hours
We treat a range of conditions:
- Back and neck pain
- Sports injuries
- Long term conditions, such as osteoarthritis
- Rheumatological conditions
- Work-related disorders
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Selected paediatric complaints via our expert colleagues from the Evelina London Children’s Hospital (including juvenile idiopathic arthritis, hypermobility, obstetric brachial plexus palsy, developmental presentations).