Leaders in pioneering treatments
At the Assisted Conception Unit we achieve high success rates through innovation and expertise.
We are proud to be pioneers in fertility treatment, particularly IVF. We lead the way in specialised assisted conception techniques. These include preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) treatment for couples who carry an inherited genetic defect, such as cystic fibrosis, sickle cell disease or Huntington’s disease, which could risk the health of your children.
Rest assured you’re in expert hands. The experience and expertise of our team at the ACU improves your chances of success many times over. You’ll have access to many of the innovative techniques our clinicians have developed – now in use by clinics around the country.
You’ll be looked after by friendly specialists whose warmth and understanding will put you at ease throughout your time with us.
An extensive range of personalised treatments
Once you and your partner have been seen by a consultant, we’ll take you through the following treatments to find the best one that could help you conceive:
- In-vitro fertilisation (IVF)
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- Frozen embryo transfer (FET)
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD)
- Fertility preservation treatment for patients diagnosed with cancer
- Donor treatments and treatments for same sex couples
- Assisted hatching
- Surgical sperm retrieval for Azoospermia
- Freezing and storage