Find a consultant
Professor Eric Rosenthal
Consultant paediatric and adult congenital cardiologist
Professor Eric Rosenthal was appointed as consultant paediatric and adult congenital cardiologist at Guy’s and St Thomas’ in 1996.
Eric regularly lectures both nationally and internationally on:
- paediatric cardiology
- interventional catheterisation
- radiofrequency ablation
- pacemaker and defibrillator implantation.
He has written more than 150 journal articles and chapters in textbooks of paediatric cardiology and interventional catheterisation.
- Diagnostic and interventional cardiac catheterisation
- Electrophysiology testing and catheter ablation
- Pacemaker and defibrillator implantation
- Adults with congenital heart disease
- Hybrid catheterisation in newborns with hypoplastic left heart syndrome
- Pacemaker implantation in newborns and infants
- Cosmetic pacemaker and defibrillator implantation
- Pacemaker and defibrillator implantation in complex congenital heart disease
- X-ray free catheter ablation
- Cardiac effects of ADHD medication