Specialises in paediatric urology and nephrology and offers minimally invasive procedures within these fields.
Mr Pankaj Mishra is a highly accomplished paediatric urologist practising at Evelina London Children’s Hospital.
After a tenure as an assistant professor in paediatric surgery in Mumbai, he then trained further in paediatric urology at Evelina London and Great Ormond Street Hospitals. Subsequently, he worked as a locum consultant at both hospitals before joining the nephro-urology-bladder team at Evelina London as a full-time consultant.
Pankaj had a key role in establishing the disorders of sex development service (DSD) and anorectal malformation service at Evelina London.
Pankaj is the honorary secretary of the British Association of Paediatric Endoscopic Surgeons (BAPES), visiting lecturer at the University of Edinburgh, honorary senior lecturer at King’s College London and a faculty member leading national and international training courses for trainee doctors.
- Urinary incontinence.
- Urinary infection.
- Buried penis.
- Undescended testis.
- Foreskin infections (Balanitis).
- Hydrocele excision.
- Urodynamic study.
- Deflux injection.
- Botox injection to the bladder.
- Hypospadias surgery.
- Ureteric re-implantation.
- Complex urogynaecological surgeries.
Special/ research interests
Mr Pankaj Mishra enjoys sharing his knowledge and skills in minimal access surgery, medical education and training.
His areas of research are around bladder dynamics/dysfunction, urological anomalies in anorectal malformation, antenatal urinary anomalies and disorder of sex differentiation.
He has published extensively in reputed journals, view his research portfolio at: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Pankaj-Mishra-16
Membership of professional bodies
- General Medical Council (7123855).
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons of England.
- British Association of Paediatric Urologists (BAPU).
- British Association of Paediatric Endoscopic Surgeons (BAPES, Hon Sec).
- Indian Association of Paediatric Surgeons (IAPS).
- Evelina London Children’s Hospital.