Eskinder Solomon is a consultant clinical scientist with a special interest in diagnostic tests for functional urological problems (urodynamics).
He works both at Guy’s and the Evelina London Children’s hospital seeing both adult and paediatric patients. He performs complex urodynamics investigations such as video and ambulatory urodynamics as well as urethral pressure profilometry.
Eskinder has a strong academic and research interest. He is a member of the International Continence Society, Urodynamics Committee and a recipient of a prestigious NIHR Doctoral Fellowship award. He has published numerous original research and expert-opinion articles on urodynamics in peer-reviewed journals. He also organises and teaches at national and international courses.
- Video urodynamics
- Urethral pressure profilometry
- Ambulatory urodynamics
- On-table urodynamics
- Perfusion sphinctrometry (RLPP)
- Uroflowmetry and PVR
- 2005: BEng in Medical Eng with App Physics (1st Class), King’s College, London
- 2007: MSc in Medical Physics and Eng (Distinction), King’s College, London
- 2009: NHS Clinical Scientist Training Scheme, King’s College NHS Foundation
- Present/2019: PhD in scoliosis imaging, King’s College, London
Membership of professional bodies
- HCPC registered Clinical Scientist