Dr Kuberan Pushparajah
BMedSci, BMBS(Hons), MD(Res), MRCPCH
Consultant paediatric cardiologist
Dr Kuberan Pushparajah is a consultant in paediatric cardiology and the clinical lead for paediatric and congenital cardiac MRI at Evelina London Children’s Hospital. He has been at Evelina since 2004, and has a particular expertise in cardiovascular imaging.
Kuberan is a clinical reader in paediatric cardiology in the School of Biomedical Engineering and Imaging Sciences at King’s College London. His research interests lie in clinical translation of new imaging techniques in cardiovascular imaging for patient benefit.
Kuberan’s research and academic profile can be viewed here.
- Diagnosis and management of congenital heart disease
- Transoesophageal echocardiography
- Cardiovascular magnetic resonance (CMR) in congenital and paediatric heart disease
- CMR guided catheterisation
- Fetal cardiac MRI
2016: MD (Res) Imaging Sciences, King’s College London
1999: Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, University of Nottingham
Membership of professional bodies
- Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (RCPCH)
- British Congenital Cardiac Association (BCCA)
- The Association for European Paediatric and Congenital Cardiology (BCCA)
- European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging (EACVI)
- Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance (SCMR)