Mrs Kate Moss MA UKCP reg.
Kate read Humanities at Oxford and worked for Greenpeace before training as a psychotherapist. She has 20 years’ experience across the NHS, university and voluntary sectors as well as in private practice and is a regular international speaker.
Psychoanalysis, professional resilience, disability and visible difference, generational transmission of trauma, skin diseases, institutional dynamics.
- Individual psychoanalytic psychotherapy for adults and adolescents
- Assessment and onward referral
- 2005: Psychoanalytic Psychotherapist (UKCP/CPJA/FIP)
- 2003: Psychosynthesis Psychotherapist & MA (UKCP/UEL)
- 2001: Psychosynthesis Counsellor & PG Dip (BACP/UEL)
- 1992: Certificate in the Fundamentals of Counselling (Regent’s College)
Membership of professional bodies
- United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP)
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Council for Psychoanalysis and Jungian Analysis (CPJA)
- Forum for Independent Psychotherapists (FIP)
- Confederation for Analytical Psychology (CAP)
Get in touch
Tel: 020 7188 7841 (confidential answerphone)