Improve health and wellbeing of staff
We work closely with many organisations to offer bespoke occupational health solutions to support the wellbeing of staff.
- a partnership with an experienced and specialist service provider with a proven track record.
- centrally located London clinics at London Bridge and Waterloo/Westminster.
- top facilities including gyms, two hydrotherapy pools, Pilates studios, extra-corporeal shockwave therapy, and gait analysis equipment.
- use of our direct email or telephone referral pathways for staff or managers’ use
- use of our in-house lecture packages.
- onsite corporate health and wellness educational seminars (e.g. healthy backs at work, managing work-related injury, and work-related upper limb pain).
- ergonomic environment assessments.
- workplace visits for ergonomic desk and environment assessments for the entire office.
- exclusive contracts.
- different service packages available.
- Shell UK
- Transport for London Occupational Health
- The Victoria and Albert Museum
- King’s College London
- London Ambulance Service
- South West London and St George’s Mental Health Trust
- South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
- Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust.
Our occupational physiotherapy service is clinically robust and cost effective. It enables staff to work or helps them recover more swiftly.
- Sickness absence costs the UK around £15 billion annually in lost economic output.
- Five per cent of sickness absence becomes long term, lasts over four weeks and accounts for almost half of the total working days lost each year.
- There is an 80% chance that if absent for six months, an individual will be out of work for five years.
- The Frost-Black report, a government sponsored review of avoidable sickness absence at work, promotes the idea of early access to occupational health. This includes specialist physiotherapy services.