Our renowned kidney service delivers excellent diagnosis, treatments and care to children with kidney problems.
Working together with the urology and bladder services, we care for children and young people from across the UK and beyond. We are the primary transplant and dialysis centre for a population of more than nine million people.
Our services include:
- chronic kidney disease management
- home-based and hospital-based dialysis
- kidney transplantation – we perform around 15 transplants a year
- unique service for children with serious bladder disorders
- nephrotic syndrome.
We deal with a range of conditions and offer treatments such as:
- chronic kidney disease
- congenital nephrotic syndrome
- haemolytic uraemic syndrome
- henoch schonlein purpura
- kidney dysplasia
- nephrotic syndrome
- posterior urethral values
- renal artery stenosis
- systemic lupus erythematosus
Our consultant nephrologists include:
Dr Caroline Booth
Dr Manish Sinha