Our gastroenterology and nutrition service sees children with conditions affecting the stomach, bowel and organs such as the pancreas.
Our specialist teams carry out a wide range of tests to diagnose conditions, including the use of cameras and camera pills to examine the bowel. We run a specialist clinic for children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) and bowel motility issues. Whatever procedure or treatment we’re conducting, we know it can be daunting. Our warm, friendly team are very experienced at helping children to relax – and adults too.
We treat children with a wide range of conditions including:
- coeliac disease and food allergies
- inflammatory bowel disease (such as Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis)
- early-onset autoimmune gastrointestinal inflammatory disorders
- functional gastrointestinal disorders
- gastrointestinal motility disorders
- chronic gastrointestinal symptoms such as diarrhoea or vomiting
- intestinal bleeding
- gastro-oesophageal reflux disease
- feeding difficulties and poor weight gain
- intestinal failure and short gut syndrome
- pancreatic disorders.
Dr Mutalib and Dr Hope, consultant gastroenterologists, are available to treat private patients.
Get in touch to find out more:
T: +44 (0)207 188 9687