As part of Evelina London Children’s Hospital we have access to world-class intensive care and high dependency facilities. Many of the children we see have complex medical conditions and need long-term support. We work closely with colleagues in other departments to provide this.
Our team includes consultant surgeons, specialist nurses, speech therapists and other professionals.
We treat conditions including:
- airway, breathing and voice problems
- adenoid and tonsil conditions including sleep apnoea and tonsillitis
- conditions needing hearing implant surgery including cochlear implants, middle ear implants and bone anchored hearing aids
- ear disease and conditions needing ear surgery
- nose and sinus conditions
- inherited and acquired head and neck problems
- ear, nose and throat emergencies
- ear pinnaplasty.
The following ENT consultant’s see patients privately at Evelina London:
- Mr Sean Blaney
- Miss Elfy Chevretton
- Mr Mark Felton
- Mr Gavin Morrison
- Mr Christopher Pepper
- Mr Harry Powell
To find out more about our ENT service please contact our private patients team:
Tel: 020 7188 9687