Designed by children for children
With themed floors, stunning views, sunlight and an open-plan atrium, Evelina London Children’s Hospital was designed around the needs of children and their families.
Promoting a sense of wellbeing, the state-of-the-art facility offers patients an environment where children feel comfortable and relaxed.
Our state of the art facilities include:
- 167 inpatient beds, including 20 intensive care beds
- 52 cot neonatal unit – including neonatal intensive care
- 5 operating theatres + 1 cardiac theatre
- kidney dialysis unit
- catheter laboratory
- a full imaging service, including MRI, x-ray and ultrasound
- an outpatients department and a medical day care unit.