Professor David D’Cruz
MB, BS, MD, FRCP
Professor D’Cruz is the clinical team lead for the Louise Coote Lupus Unit, which is a national tertiary referral centre for patients with complex autoimmune rheumatic diseases such as lupus, vasculitis and antiphosholipid syndrome, systemic sclerosis and inflammatory myositis.
- Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Systemic vasculitis
- Antiphospholipid syndrome
- 1983: MB BS, St Mary’s Hospital Medical School and University of London.
Membership of professional bodies
- British Society for Rheumatology
- American College of Rheumatology
- Royal College of Physicians