Mrs Kate Moss is a psychoanalytic psychotherapist with over 20 years’ experience across the NHS, university and voluntary sectors as well as in private practice.
Kate read humanities at Oxford University and worked for Greenpeace before training as a psychotherapist. She is the psychodermatology lead and is a regular speaker at international conferences.
Psychoanalysis, psychodermatology, professional resilience, disability and visible difference, stigma, generational transmission of trauma, heredity, skin diseases, institutional dynamics.
- 1992: Certificate in the fundamentals of counselling (Regent’s College)
- 2001: Psychosynthesis counsellor and PG Dip (BACP/PET/UEL)
- 2003: Psychosynthesis psychotherapist and MA (UKCP/PET/UEL)
- 2005: Psychoanalytic psychotherapist (UKCP/CPJA/FIP)
Membership of professional bodies
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
- UK Council for Psychotherapy
- Forum for Independent Psychotherapists
- Council for Psychoanalysis and Jungian Analysis