Find a consultant
Mrs Kate Moss
MA, UKCP reg.
Kate read humanities at Oxford and worked for Greenpeace before training as a psychotherapist. She has 20 years’ experience across the NHS, university and voluntary sectors as well as in private practice and is a regular speaker at international conferences.
Psychoanalysis, professional resilience, disability and visible difference, stigma, generational transmission of trauma, heredity, skin diseases, institutional dynamics.
- Individual psychoanalytic psychotherapy with adults – long, short and medium term
- Assessment and onward referral
- 1992: Certificate in the fundamentals of counselling (Regent’s College)
- 2001: Psychosynthesis counsellor and PG Dip (BACP/PET/UEL)
- 2003: Psychosynthesis psychotherapist and MA (UKCP/PET/UEL)
- 2005: Psychoanalytic psychotherapist (UKCP/CPJA/FIP)
Membership of professional bodies
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
- UK Council for Psychotherapy
- Forum for Independent Psychotherapists
- Council for Psychoanalysis and Jungian Analysis