Mr Matthew Bultitude
MBBS, MRCS, MSc, FRCS(Urol)
Mr Matthew Bultitude is a Consultant Urologist who graduated from Guy’s and St. Thomas’ in 1997. He undertook surgical training in various hospitals around South East England. He then completed a fellowship year at The Alfred Hospital in Melbourne and a year of sub-specialist training in the stone unit at Guy’s before taking up his consultant appointment in 2011.
Matthew undertakes a wide range of general urological procedures and has a specialist interest in the medical and surgical aspects of stone disease. He has been the Honorary Secretary for the Urology section of the Royal Society of Medicine Urology and is an associate editor for the international journal BJUI.
He has published widely in peer reviewed journals and has been an invited speaker at national and international meetings in Croatia, Germany, USA, Canada and China. He regularly reviews articles for a number of international peer reviewed journals.
Clinical aspects of urology including stone disease and cystinuria.
- Inguino-scrotal surgery
- Bipolar transurethral resection of prostate (TURP)
- Rigid and flexible ureteroscopy
- Percutaneous nephrolithotomy
- 1997: United Medical and Dental Schools of Guy’s and St. Thomas’
Membership of professional bodies
- General Medical Council
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
- Royal Society of Medicine Urology Section
- European Association of Urology
- American Association of Urology
- The Endourological Society