Find a consultant
Mr Kumar Kunde
MBBS, MD, FRCOG, DNB, DGO
Consultant obstetrician and gynaecologist
Mr Kumar Kunde is a senior consultant obstetrician and gynaecologist at Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital with 30 years’ experience in managing normal and high risk pregnancies.
Kumar has trained in high risk obstetric practice at St Thomas’ hospital and has acquired specialist skills in managing complex obstetric problems.
He fully supports women’s choices in pregnancy and childbirth and provides a bespoke birth and pregnancy care package.
Kumar is a RCOG (Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists) accredited postgraduate trainer and has published many research papers in reputed national and international journals.
- Physiology of pregnancy and labour
- Safety in labour and childbirth
- Caesarean section for complex obstetric conditions
- Postgraduate qualifications from India and the UK
- Fellowship in MAS from USA
Membership of professional bodies
- Membership and Fellowship of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologist, London