Find a consultant
Mr Hany Zayed
MD, MSc, FRCS
Consultant vascular surgeon
Mr Hany Zayed was appointed consultant vascular and endovascular surgeon at Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust in 2008. Hany has a special interest in endovascular (minimally invasive) techniques to treat arterial and venous diseases. His interests include endovenous treatments of varicose veins (radiofrequency ablation, laser ablation and foam sclerotherapy), endovascular and surgical treatment of peripheral vascular disease especially in diabetic patients (angioplasty / stenting), endovascular treatment of aortic aneurysms and occlusion, as well as carotid artery treatment.
Hany is a regular guest speaker in national and international vascular conferences. He has many research publications in international scientific journals and he is an honorary senior lecturer at King’s College London.
- Minimally invasive procedures (radiofrequency ablation, laser and injections) and open surgery for varicose veins
- Minimally invasive (endovascular) and surgical treatment of peripheral vascular disease
- Key-hole (endovascular) and open surgery for aortic and carotid disease
Membership of professional bodies
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Vascular Society of Great Britain and Ireland
- European Society of Vascular Surgery
- British Society of Endovascular Therapy