Mr Georgios Orfaniotis is a fully accredited London plastic surgeon with over 12 years experience in reconstructive and aesthetic plastic surgery.
He holds a substantive consultant post at Guy’s and St Thomas’, where he regularly performs complex reconstructive surgery in the head and neck area. Mr Orfaniotis has developed an expertise in facial reconstructive surgery and has a special interest in treating secondary facial deformities following previous surgery, cancer treatment or injury.
Mr Orfaniotis offers a wide range of up-to date reconstructive and cosmetic treatments using the latest technology and an evidence-based approach. He believes in a personable and collaborative approach, empowering you to own your journey of transformation.
Mr Orfaniotis has been recognised internationally as invited faculty and has won travelling fellowship awards from the Royal College of Surgeons (England). Mr Orfaniotis has also travelled to Ethiopia as a volunteer expert surgeon to perform life-changing reconstructive surgery to people who suffered disfiguring facial deformities.
Mr Orfaniotis has a keen interest in teaching and innovation and enjoys clinical research, with over 30 published articles. He is currently setting up the secondary reconstruction head and neck service at Guy’s Hospital.
- Facial aesthetic surgery and facial reconstruction
- Cosmetic breast surgery
- Major reconstructive procedures including free flaps
- Skin cancer excision and reconstruction
- Body contouring surgery (abdominoplasty, liposuction)
- Scar revision
Mr Orfaniotis trained at several pioneering UK units including Canniesburn Glasgow, East Grinstead, and St Thomas’ Hospital. He has completed a total 3 years of international fellowship training in cutting-edge plastic surgery units in Taiwan, St Thomas’ and the Royal Melbourne Hospital, Australia. His specialist aesthetic training included a prestigious aesthetic fellowship at the Wellington Hospital, London.
Membership of professional bodies
- British Association of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS)
- British Association of Head & Neck Oncologists (BAHNO)
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic surgeons (ISAPS)
- European Association of Plastic Surgeons (EURAPS)
- Royal College of Surgeons – RCS(Eng) Fellow in plastic surgery
- General Medical Council (GMC) specialist register – plastic surgery