Find a consultant
Mr Danny Morrison
BSc (Hons), MBChB, FRCOphth, MD
Consultant ophthalmic surgeon
Mr Danny Morrison is a consultant ophthalmic surgeon at Guy’s and St Thomas’ and honorary senior lecturer at King’s College, London. His private practice covers the full range of eye problems in children and general ophthalmic conditions, eyelid surgery and oculoplastic surgery in adults.
Danny was undergraduate teaching lead for 10 years, is an examiner, and co-chair of King’s Medical School undergraduate interviews.
He has published many articles and papers in the field of paediatric ophthalmology, oculoplastics and ocular genetics and has presented his work at international meetings. He is a regular reviewer for leading journals such as Archives of Ophthalmology, The British Journal of Ophthalmology and Eye.
Paediatric ophthalmology and ophthalmic surgery, adult ophthalmic plastic surgery, collaborative clinical research, medical legal work and expert witness (non-accidental injury)
- Blocked tear ducts/watery eye
- Ptosis/droopy eyelids
- Eyelids and eyelid lumps
- Orbital lumps
- 1998: BSc (First Class Honours) Sheffield University
- 1990: MBChB Sheffield University Medical School
- 1995: FRCOphth (London)
- 2002: Edinburgh University
Membership of professional bodies
- American Academy of Ophthalmology International
- American Association of Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus
- British Isles Paediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus Association
- British Medical Association
- General Medical Council
- Fellow of The Royal College of Ophthalmologists