Find a consultant
Dr Tim Watts
MBBS, FRCPCH, MD
Tim Watts has been consultant neonatologist at Evelina London since 2001. He also provides clinical leadership in the London neonatal maternity networks, aiming to improve neonatal care across London. He is co-author of the Oxford Handbook of Neonatology.
Tim provides neonatal intensive care, newborn examination and neonatal transitional care.
- Neonatal haematological disorders, in particular neonatal thrombocytopenia
- Neonatal infection
- University of Western Australia, qualified 1988
- Fellow of Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (RCPCH), 2000
- MD, University of London, 2001
Membership of professional bodies
- Fellow of The Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (RCPCH)
- Neonatal Society
- British Association of Perinatal Medicine (BAPM)