Dr Panos Gkoutzios
MD, EBIR, FCIRSE, FRCR
Consultant interventional radiologist
Two years after being granted the radiology specialty in 2003, Dr Panos Gkoutzios was appointed as an interventional radiology clinical fellow at Guy’s and St Thomas’.
Since 2009, Panos has been a substantive interventional radiology consultant at Guy’s and St Thomas’.
He holds the European Board of Interventional Radiology (EBIR) diploma and is a Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists (FRCR).
- Vascular interventions (arterial and venous angioplasties, embolisations, central venous accesses, including port-A-cath, Hickman lines and PICC lines insertion, venous and arterial thrombolysis procedures, venous dialysis access interventions, lymphangiograms
- Aortic interventions
- GI and liver interventions
- Urogenital interventions
- Tracheobronchial interventions
- Image guided biopsies, drainages and interventions
- CT angiograms reporting
- 2003: Qualified as radiologist – interventional radiologist
Membership of professional bodies
- Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists
- Fellow Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiological Society of Europe (FCIRSE)
- British Society of Interventional Radiology
- Society for Pediatric Interventional Radiology
- European Society of Radiology