Find a consultant
Dr Osman Malik
Consultant child and adolescent neuropsychiatrist
Dr Malik is passionate about parity of esteem between mental and physical health and strongly believes that there is no health without mental health. When not doing medicine, he spends his time rock climbing, bouldering, cycling and inline skating.
Tics/Tourette syndrome, paediatric acute onset neuropsychiatric symptoms (PANS), motor stereotypies, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), autism, psychiatric presentations in sleep disorders, and pathological demand avoidance (PDA).
- Habit reversal
- Exposure and response prevention (ERP) for tics
2002: Medical degree, Punjab University, Pakistan.
Trained in general psychiatry at Imperial College/Charing Cross Training Scheme in London
2008: Membership of the Royal College of Psychiatrists (MRCPsych)
2012: Higher training in child and adolescent psychiatry under the Great Ormond Street and The Royal London Training Programme (CCT in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry)
Membership of professional bodies
- General Medical Council
- Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Association of Child and Adolescent Mental Health
- British Neuro-Psychiatry Association
- European Society for the Study of Tics/Tourette Syndrome)
- Paediatric Liaison Network, UK