Find a consultant
Dr Nordeen Bouhadiba
MBBS, MD, MRCS, FRCS paed surgery, EBPS, DIS, DU, CCT paed surgery
Consultant paediatric and neonatal surgeon
Nordeen Bouhadiba is fascinated about surgery in general and paediatric surgery specifically. His extensive training in France and in the UK has given him expertise in minimally invasive surgery.
He finds it fascinating and rewarding to successfully help children and their parents.
Minimally invasive surgery – laparoscopy, thoracoscopy and robotic surgery.
- Most upper, lower gastrointestinal surgery
- Thoracoscopic and open thoracic surgery
- Paediatric urology
- MBBS and MD – general adult surgical training in France under Professor J Mouiel, at St-Roch Hospital.
- Paediatric surgery training at Leval under Professor Valla.
- Trained in Hospital Pasteur and Hospital l’Archet in Nice under Professor Griffet.
- 1996: Moved to UK and pursued paediatric surgical training in Sheffield and Leeds hospitals after gaining MRCS.
- Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT) in paediatric surgery.