Dr Matt Wright
MB BB, PhD, FRCP, FHRS
Consultant cardiologist and electrophysiologist
As an experienced consultant cardiologist and electrophysiologist, Dr Matt Wright has published extensively in the field of electrophysiology.
He writes particularly about the management of atrial fibrillation and atrial tachycardia, with more than 100 scientific peer reviewed articles and over 20 book chapters.
Matt’s research interests include peri and intraprocedural imaging to aid with patient selection for atrial fibrillation and achieving better outcomes. He is actively involved in training consultants and senior fellows from across the world in complex ablation techniques.
Lesion visualisation during ablation.
- Atrial fibrillation treatment including AF ablation
- Atrial tachycardia ablation
- Ventricular arrhythmias, pacemaker implantation, including defibrillators and cardiac resynchronisation
- University College London Medical School
- 2000: Qualified from the MD PHD programme
Membership of professional bodies
- Fellow of Heart Rhythm Society
- Fellow of Royal College of Physicians
- British Heart Rhythm Society