Dr Sinha is a Paediatric Nephrologist with nearly 20 years of clinical experience and has worked at two of the largest Paediatric Nephrology centres in the UK including London and Manchester.
He received his PhD at Kings College London and is an expert in the management of cardiovascular diseases in children with kidney diseases and those with hypertension.
Manish’s clinical interests include the management of children with complex kidney diseases including those with chronic kidney diseases and those receiving dialysis and following kidney transplantation and he is a recognised expert in the management of childhood hypertension including those with renovascular hypertension and those with complex hypertension.
- Renal biopsy
- Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring
- Home blood pressure monitoring
- Dialysis therapies
- Management of renovascular diseases
- Management of hypertension
- Microscopic haematuria
- Nephrotic syndrome
- Lupus Nephritis
- Acute kidney injury
- Kidney malformations including horseshoe kidneys and posterior urethral valves
- Genetic kidney disease
- Cystic kidney conditions including ADPKD and ARPKD
- Kidney stone disease
- Renovascular hypertension
- Chronic kidney diseases
Manish led on a UK wide multicentre research study investigating blood pressure management in children with kidney disease.
He is an Honorary Reader at Kings College London and has several active research projects.
He has published over 150 papers on various aspects of childhood kidney diseases and hypertension.
He is a member of several national and international committees for kidney diseases and hypertension.
Memberships of professional bodies
- British Association for Paediatric Nephrology
- British and Irish Hypertension Society
- European Society of Pediatric Nephrology