Professor Eugene Oteng-Ntim is a consultant obstetrician with over 22 years experience specialising in obstetrics and gynaecology. In 2004 he became a consultant obstetrician and honorary senior lecturer at Guy’s and St Thomas’.
In 2003, Eugene was awarded GlaxoSmithKline fellow by the Royal Society of Medicine (RSM) and in 2007 became president of the maternity and newborn section at RSM.
Eugene is a fellow of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG). He was admitted as a member of RCOG in 1997 and a fellow in 2009. He has published extensively including in the British Medical Journal (BMJ) on how to prevent pelvic floor trauma following childbirth.
- Screening for sickle cell disease
- Offering pre-implantation genetic diagnosis
- Preconception counselling
- Management of sickle cell disease in pregnancy
- Eugene Oteng-Ntim graduated in medicine from Guy’s and St Thomas’ Medical School.
- Honorary Reader in Women’s Health (KCL)
- Honorary Associate Professor in Epidemiology and Population Health(LSHTM)