Find a consultant
Dr Dharmintra Pasupathy
MB, ChB, MSc, PhD, MRCOG
Dr Dharmintra Pasupathy is a consultant obstetrician and sub-specialist in maternal and fetal medicine at Guy’s and St Thomas’.
He offers private maternity care to women with low and high-risk pregnancies, with the expertise to provide specialist care in cases when complications occasionally arise.
Dharmintra is also a senior lecturer in maternal and fetal medicine and perinatal epidemiology at King’s College London.
The prevention of adverse outcomes of labour and delivery.
- Comprehensive maternity care package, including antenatal care, prenatal screening, care during labour and post-natal care
- Ultrasound scans in pregnancy – including early viability scans, nuchal translucency and dating scans, ultrasound screening for fetal anomalies and growth surveillance, 3D/4D and fetal sexing scans
- Prenatal screening
- Prenatal diagnostic tests for women at high risk following prenatal screening, or to women who opt for a definitive test independent of the screening test results. These include chorionic villous sampling (CVS) and amniocentesis.
- Post-graduate training, Bristol and Cambridge
- Fellowship in maternal and fetal medicine at Guy’s and St Thomas’
- PhD, the University of Cambridge
Membership of professional bodies
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists