Baba Inusa is a paediatrician with an interest in sickle cell disease and thalassaemia. His research is mainly in sickle cell disease complications, newborn screening and health related quality of life. He also has an interest in global haematology, while outside work his interests are golf and reading.
Global health and capacity building for low-middle income settings, education and mentoring of aspiring clinicians and scientists.
- Stroke management for sickle cell disease (SCD)
- Iron overload
- Renal impairment in SCD
- 1984: Graduated MBBS
- 1993: Postgraduate haematology training
Membership of professional bodies
- Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
- British Society of Haematology
- American Society of Hematology
- British Medical Association