Find a consultant
Dr Anne Gordon
PhD, MSc, BAppSc
Consultant occupational therapist
Dr Anne Gordon trained in Australia and has worked in clinical and research settings in Australia and the UK. She has consultant level clinical experience in the field of child brain injury and undertakes post-doctoral research in child stroke and acquired brain injury.
Acquired brain injury, neonatal and childhood stroke, cerebral palsy, complex epilepsy, complex neurodevelopmental disorders.
- Assessment and consultation about rehabilitation and support needs after brain injury.
- Developmental assessment of children with neurodevelopmental disorders such as cerebral palsy, acquired brain injury, stroke.
- Assessment of motor function of children with neurodevelopmental disorders.
- Consultation about best-evidenced motor rehabilitation approaches for children with arm and hand difficulties.
Membership of professional bodies
- Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) Registered OT20279
- Royal College of Occupational Therapists
- British Academy of Childhood Disability
- European Academy of Childhood Disability