Dr Amy Eccles joined Guy’s and St Thomas’ as a consultant in October 2016. She completed her training as a radionuclide radiologist in 2014. She is currently studying for a Master’s in Clinical Education.
As well as being a doctor, Amy is a singer in a local choir and runner. She has completed several half marathons and the London Marathon.
Amy’s areas of interest within nuclear medicine imaging include hybrid SPECT/CT imaging for both oncology and musculoskeletal conditions.
- Diagnostic nuclear medicine imaging
- PET/CT imaging
- Cross sectional CT imaging
- 2004: Qualified from the University of Cambridge with distinctions in surgery and medicine
- 2011: Awarded Fellowship of Royal College of Radiologists
Membership of professional bodies
- General Medical Council (GMC)
- Royal College of Radiologists (RCR)
- British Nuclear Medicine Society (BNMS)
- European Association of Nuclear Medicine (EANM)
- UK and Ireland Neuroendocrine Tumour Society (UKINETS)
- European Neuroendocrine Tumour Society (ENETS)
- European Society of Radiology (ESR)